At the End of this course, learners will be able to:
• Translate inbound marketing strategy into inbound marketing implementation plans
• Drive a customer-centric information sharing and value-creation culture within the organisation
• Recommend areas for improvement for a robust inbound marketing strategy implementation
• Manage the content creation and curation processes across channels and media platforms
• Lead customers through the customer decision processes
• Monitor and review the organisation's inbound marketing strategy implementation and effectiveness in generating leads and conversions
Who Should Attend?
Web Designer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Social Media Marketing Executive, Social Media Marketing Manager, Social Media Marketing Director.
Anyone with Understanding of Digital Marketing and familiarity with Integrated Digital Marketing Plan.
Our Marketing Automation Trainer
All our trainers are expert in the Digital Marketing domain with at least 20 years of experience in design, build and manage digital marketing campaign in the Singapore region. Besides the technical knowledge of the trainer, they are also business consultant equipped with an MBA providing digital business best practices.
Our trainers are also a certified adult educator with the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) awarded by the Institute of Adult Learning (IAL), previously an institute under SkillsFuture Singapore (Formerly WDA) and now an autonomous institute within the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS).
Need More information
Many learners had benefited from the training, check us out!