Course Overview: WordPress is a powerful content management system that allows users to design, develop, and maintain websites with ease. This course is designed to provide learners with the skills and knowledge to create and manage professional websites using WordPress. Participants will learn how to customize WordPress themes, use plugins, create content, optimize for search engines, and manage website security.
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the basics of WordPress and its content management system
- Customize WordPress themes to create unique and professional-looking websites
- Use WordPress plugins to enhance website functionality
- Create and manage content, including pages, posts, and menus
- Optimize websites for search engines to improve visibility and attract visitors
- Manage website security to protect against cyber attacks