Test your Website with the SEO Checker from Obizmax
Compliance with search engine guidelines is an important factor for the success of your website. Our Free SEO Tools analyzes your website and gives you tips on optimizing your site for long-term success in search engine optimization!
Free SEO audit
Analyze any web page with the free SEO checker by Seobility to find technical errors and on-page SEO issues that might be holding your site back from top search engine rankings.
Get your free SEO score as well as individual sub-scores for each of the categories checked, including meta-information, page quality, page structure, link structure, server configuration, and external factors.
With your prioritized task list of SEO improvements, you will immediately know where to start to achieve quick and noticeable results.
To make sure that search engines understand what your website is about, you have to provide meta-information that helps them categorize your content.
The Seobility SEO Checker identifies errors and SEO issues in your meta-information, such as:
- meta titles and descriptions that are too short or too long for the search result snippet
- meta tags that prevent search engines from indexing your website
- missing canonical links
- inconsistent language declarations
- problematic domain names or page URLs
High-quality content is one of the most important SEO success factors. To help search engines process your content and rank it for relevant keywords, you should avoid page quality issues such as:
- too little text on one page
- duplicate content
- outdated website elements such as framesets
- poor optimization for mobile devices
- images without alt attributes
- ads that overlay your content
Check these and other potential issues with the SEO Checker to eliminate all quality problems that are holding your content down!
Page and link structure
Search engines prefer websites that are clearly structured and enable efficient crawling.
The SEO Checker identifies problems that make it difficult for search engines to analyze your website, including:
- H1 headings that are too short or too long
- wrong order of headings or empty heading tags
- internal links with dynamic parameters
- duplicate anchor texts of internal links
- unfavourable amount of internal or external links
An error-free and high-performing technical setup makes it easy for search engines to crawl your website. It is a necessity for achieving top rankings.
The SEO Checker will scan your web page for server errors and other technical issues like:
- wrongly configured redirect between www and non-www subdomains
- problems with your HTTP header
- long page response times
- big HTML file size